Monday, July 30, 2012

Horses And Midgets And Lots And Lots Of Sex.

A conversation over coffee can shift to a weird place so quickly. I mean beyond words kinda weird. You're not sure if you should attempt to move back into the familiar or progress further into this dimension of strange.

For example, you tell a friend who you have known for years, that when you two are together, it's like being in a movie.
He says, "No, when I'm with you it's like being in a movie but when you leave the movie goes with you."
"That sounds sad." You reply.
"Okay, let me rephrase that. When I'm with you it is your movie and when you leave it changes back to my movie."
"Oh cool. What is in your movie?"
"Horses and midgets and lots and lots of sex!"

This is where it shifts into the weird. Of course you are laughing your ass off because who says shit like that? But you are still wondering where to take this.
And then, to clarify, he adds: "Sex between those two. The horses and midgets I mean."
"You aren't having sex with them?"
"No. One is too short and the other too tall."
"Oh that's the only problem you find with that? And the midgets and horses don't seem to find any difficulty with the height difference?"

"Of course not. They are magical." Cue "duh" face.
"You mean unicorns and dwarves right?"
"No, I mean horses and midgets."
"But horses and midgets exist in real life!"
"I know they do. I said they are magical, not mythical."
How do you argue that?

If only there were a way to combine the two?



No comments:

Post a Comment